RPSC RAS Coaching in Chandigarh
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) exam is the state-level civil services exam conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). It is also known as Rajasthan state and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive exam and is a common entry point for different state level government posts.
Many aspirants dreamt of being RAS but most of them does not able to register themselves for regular courses in coaching institutes due to their personal factors. The online course provided by O2 IAS academy is best among RPSC RAS Exam online coaching. RAS exam online coaching by O2 IAS academy helps many students in fulfilling their dreams by provide them best features as well as 24×7 guidance by experts. Our Online coaching for RAS consists of live lectures, e-notes, test series, e-books, personal mentor, and much more. Our RPSC RAS Exam online coaching ensures that the aspirants will get detailed information about the curriculum so that you can give your best while preparing.
Features Of The Course
RPSC RAS Exam online coaching, this course helps the aspirants to achieve their dream without joining any coaching institute. O2 IAS academy provides CS Foundation live course for RAS exam online coaching. The students can take live as well as pre-recorded classes. The duration of the course will be 10- 12 months but a student can access the course till 3 years as it is a possibility that some students may not able to crack in first attempt.
ONLINE COACHING FOR RAS MODULES
- 3 years of access will be provided to students
- General Studies Prelims
- General Studies Mains
- CSAT for Prelims
- Essay for Mains
- Language subjects
- State GK – The GK of each state will be taught so that u can prepare for other state exams also if you want
- Test series for Prelims (for 3 years)
- Test series for mains (for 3 years)
- Prelims crash course (for 3 years)
- Doubt clearing sessions (till selection) – you can clear your doubts in live sessions until you got selected
RAS Exam Pattern
RPSC RAS exam is conducted for the recruitment of the eligible and suitable candidates for Group A and Group B services. To be a RAS is a dream of most of the individuals. To get success in RAS exam, you should know the detailed exam pattern and syllabus. The recruitment process of RPSC RAS included three phases like any other civil service exam. These are:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern
RPSC RAS preliminary exam is the qualifying stage for the selection in Rajasthan administrative services. As we all know RPSC RAS is the dream of many individuals so to select the best and deserving candidates, RPSC RAS preliminary exam is a qualifying exam.
- The RPSC RAS preliminary exam is an objective exam of 200 marks.
- Unlike UPSC IAS prelims, RPSC RAS prelims has only one common paper of General Knowledge and General Science.
- RPSC RAS prelims has graduation level questions.
- RPSC RAS prelims is just a qualifying process or screening process, the marks obtained in the exam must not be considered while preparing the final merit list after the interview.
RPSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualified in the preliminary exam gets shortlisted for the Mains Exams. The candidate has to secure good marks in mains as the marks must be considered while preparing for the final merit list.
- The number of candidates who qualify for the mains exam of RPSC RAS is approximately 15 times more than the total vacancy.
- The mains exam of RPSC RAS exam has 4 papers.
- The nature of all papers is descriptive or analytical.
- The papers GS-1, 2, 3 is of graduation level and Paper 4 (General Hindi and General English) are of Senior Secondary Level.
- There is no optional paper in RPSC RAS mains exam and it is mandatory to participate and qualify in all the exams.
With respect to above, each paper of General Studies will have short, medium, and long question answers (According to RPSC RAS Main 2018 Exam Pattern)
RPSC RAS Interview
Those candidates who will appear for the mains exam and secure the cutoff marks in RPSC RAS Mains Exam must be called for the Personality Test or Interview. This is the final round of the selection process for RPSC RAS examination. The candidates who qualify the final round then called for the document verification and medical examination.
- Total marks of the finals of RPSC RAS exam are 100 marks.
- The penal prefers to give marks to the candidates according to the knowledge of Rajasthani culture irrespective of the character, personality, physique.
- The marks obtained in the final round must be added with the marks of the mains exam to prepare the merit list of the selected candidates.
To clear the civil service exams and state services exams is a dream of many individuals in India. But to get success, individuals have to focus on the preparation. While preparing for the state services, one must have deep knowledge about the state culture. RPSC RAS Exam online coaching by O2 IAS Aacademy is best to prepare for the state service examinations.