Date for Prelims:- 5th June 2022
Online + Classroom Programmes- Book Now
Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh
Indian Administrative Service (IAS) was formerly known as the Imperial Civil Service (ICS) is the Civil Services Examination and one of the toughest competitive exams in India. It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service. IAS Officer is one of the highest paying jobs in India and also a very prestigious job in India. It is rated as an A-Grade government job. Also, we can call the King of District and get full respect from all. IAS officer maintains law and order, administrates revenue and many more.
Why To Choose O2 IAS Academy for IAS Coaching in Chandigarh?
Have you ever dreamt of being a harbinger of change? Have you ever thought of serving the best job, the Government of India has to offer? Have you ever visualized your ideas taking shape of reality and changing countless lives?
If your answer is yes then Civil services or IAS is your destination. We at O2 IAS Academy Help you to make the dream come true through Our Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh.
Being an IAS/IPS officer gives you not only Prestige, honor, and reputation but gives you immense leeway to mold the grassroots of the nation for Collective good. O2 IAS Academy has been phenomenal in Preparing Aspirants for IAS Exam in Chandigarh. Our team has been putting continuous efforts to get the best out of candidates and help them crack the exam. Perhaps that’s why we can take the distinction of being the Best Academy for IAS Preparation in Chandigarh. With more than 15 years of experience, we have come to understand the nuances of exams like no other, and have been providing the right strategies to aspirants so that they have the best chance to crack the exam. Being the best can’t be judged only by the results we produce but by the satisfaction of our students in terms of syllabus coverage and Mentorship.
Highlights : One Year Integrated Program
- Free Study Material
- Daily Newspaper Analysis
- Access to online study Material
- Mock Up Test Papers
- One on One query resolving session
- Free Webinars
- The paid fees is valid for 3-Years
FAQ's About IAS Coaching in Chandigarh
- Lyall Book Depot , Punjab University Chandigarh Phone 94174 70121
- Amit Book Depot , Sec 34 , Chandigarh
- Affordability: Online Classes because of its mass catering nature and lesser brick and mortar expenditures are generally priced less and are therefore more pocket friendly to a student. Student only requires a good laptop or phone with stable internet connection to avail the classes which can be done within the comfort of home environment. No boarding, lodging expenses.
- Accessibility: Online classes can be accessed from almost anywhere. All that is required is a stable internet connection. If you are taking pre-recorded classes, you can download them from the place where internet is available and watch them anywhere esp. areas which lack internet facility.
- Availability: With a lot of institutes offering classes online, you can get the classes which suits your need. You can enrol separate modules from different academies or can go for a single academy as per your wishes. You can easily get demo class and that too almost anywhere and everywhere in India.
- Quality of content: Content quality is very doubtful in online classes. You don’t know whether the content offered will be delivered or not. Many frauds have surfaced with the advent of online learning with students complaining bogus academies offering them high quality content and siphoning off after fee payments. Also there are complaints of poor content and lectures after enrolment.
- Effectiveness: Effectiveness is one of the biggest issues which confront online classes. Physical classes provide proximity to teacher and other students. Classroom environment causes attention to waver less and therefore more effective learning and focus. This is lacking when you are in your home environment or any other place. Moreover, following online classes and remaining dedicated towards syllabus completion requires more effort and energy from student.
- One-way communication: Online classes mostly are a one-way traffic platform. Only teacher is conveying information and there is lack of connect between student and teacher. Teacher is not sure whether student got the information he is conveying. Similarly, student’s doubts are many a times not taken well into consideration by teachers. This is true especially for large no of students attending the class
- Lack of consistency: Mobile phones or laptops are multi-tasking machines. You have social media access in the same platform. Hence diversion of mind. If the lecture is boring, you have other tab ready for Facebook or twitter. Lack of consistency in attending classes and giving full concentration on them is a big issue confronting online classes. Again the student need to be highly dedicated and focussed to not fall for the “other tab” trap.
- Poor internet penetration: Still in our country there are many areas where internet connection is either not available or not stable enough to provide good bandwidth for online classes. Result is that learning is compromised and with time student wears away from the classes and his goal of cracking the exam. A good hardware and Stable internet connection is a must for online class which unfortunately is available to a very few candidates.
- O2 IAS Academy
- Raj Malhotra’s IAS Study Circle
- Abhimanyu IAS
- Plutus IAS