Mock Interviews:- Starting From 21st Feburary
Venue:- JW Marriott Chandigarh
HAS Mock Interview Coaching in Chandigarh
Himachal Public Service Commission has Conducted HAS Mains Examination in December. The Result for the Same has been Announced. It contains the roll number list of candidates who have qualified for the HAS Interview. 80 candidates have been selected by the commission to appear in the interview test which is to be conducted by HPPSC at the end of Feb 2021. Keeping this fact in mind O2 IAS Academy is going to organize Free Mock Interviews for HPAS in Chandigarh for all the candidates who have qualified in the Mains Exam.
There is a buzz that goes around among all Civil Services aspirants and that is “hard work is the key“. This is indeed true but the ‘master key‘ here is “hard work directed in a smart direction with the right guidance”! Himachal Administrative Services Interview (HPAS Interview Preparation) is no different when it comes to taking top ranks in the final list. This exam, divided into three phases – Prelims, Mains, and Interview secures you a seat in the most coveted services of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
HAS or HPAS Interview stage
HAS or HPAS Interview stage is very important for HAS in fact, the most important. This is the stage when the personality of candidates comes under test and decides their fate. It can simply take one aspirant to his/her dream job or put him/her back in the same cycle again if not prepared for.
All exams require preparation but an exam as demanding as HAS Interview requires seamless efforts. From school to the morning newspaper on the day of the interview, the candidates would be expected to have a clarity of all the concepts coupled with the life lessons and a positive attitude.
How does one cater to this amount of pressure? What is kind of preparation required? What are the books to be read or are there any books required at all? Do mock interviews for HAS really help? We at O2 IAS Academy have the one-stop solution to all your queries. We provide comprehensive guidance for HAS Interview to ensure a 360-degree preparation for your success.
Our team comprises of well qualified and experienced faculty from all around the nation. The team is committed to providing you with step-by-step guidance for the overall improvement of your personality.
We at O2 IAS Academy ensure:
- Complete DAF analysis : It’s a well-known fact that your Detailed Application Form makes the bottomline of your interview preparation. Most of the questions are asked around what you tell about yourself in your DAF and that’s where you got to prepare. At O2 IAS Academy, we take your preparation step-by-step covering all aspects of your DAF in order to prepare you for even the most unexpected questions for your final day -The HAS Interview!
- Ex-civil servants for the mock interview: O2 IAS Academy understands that the ex-civil servants can give you the best guidance for your HAS Interview preparation in Chandigarh. We set up panels with ex-civil servants as members for your HAS Mock Interview. They ensure that you get a complete final day like environment and provide you with the best review, key points for improvement so that you ace the exam.
- Confidence building: Some people just light up the room when they start to respond to the questions while many others are a bit hesitant about expressing themselves. Clarity is the key and confidence is that one tool that is of utmost importance during your HAS Interview. At O2 IAS Academy, we understand that every candidate is different and provide you with curated guidance to improve your performance. We believe in polishing the strengths and turning even the weaknesses to your favor through HAS Mock Interviews designed by experts.
- Personality Development and Communication Skills Improvement: Apart from the Mock Interviews and constant interaction with the experts, O2 IAS Academy adopts a tailor-made approach for all the candidates out there to ensure your success. We conduct special sessions to improve your communication skills – grammar, pronunciation, choice of words, use of idioms -everything! From the way you dress up to the eloquence of your speech, our dedicated team works all round the clock to improve all aspects of your personality.
- Current affairs analysis: Your course material is something which is expected to be known by you in HAS Interview. But there’s something of more importance and where you shall be judged and scored on the basis of the viewpoint you have developed. This aspect is the ‘Current Affairs’ portion where you will be required to put up your viewpoints for sure. Sometimes, the discussions may even involve sensitive issues. We at O2 IAS Academy train you how to answer intelligently and develop a balanced viewpoint on all important topics of the past 2 years.
O2 IAS Academy stands with you in this journey of a student to a civil servant. Your success is our primary goal. Join us for HAS Mock Interview today!