We understand that it’s your dream to crack the UPSC Civil Services Exam and you want to have the best direction for your preparation for the exam.
No wonder, there are many coaching centres out there who kind of guarantee your success when you approach them. But there’s always a huge huge difference in the results as we look at them over the years.
There are certain things which are essential for the right guidance which ensures your success. Here are a few of them that you must keep in mind before joining any IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
- Team: The first and foremost is the team that is involved in making the institute are about to join. An institute with members who are experienced in tackling all the stages of the exam with its ups and downs and with utmost dedication shall be the right choice for you.
- Success rate: As it is said, ‘Nothing succeeds like success’ and hence, the previous year results of a particular institute – the ranks, the number of students qualifying different levels of Civil Services etc must be kept in mind before choosing any IAS coaching institute.
- Recommendations: It is always advisable to be advised by the experienced! Hence, if the toppers say that a particular institute clarified their concepts and made efficient use of their precious time or the test series proved to be of great advantage, pay heed to the advice and choose the most recommended institute.
- Demo Lectures/ Notes: It’s always good to try and find what suits you the best. Some people like studying in big classrooms while others prefer really small batches for better attention and interaction. So go out, pick a few IAS Coaching Centres in your list and ask them for at least 3 demo lectures before you pay the fees.
- The Package: Notes coupled with study material and periodically held test series are necessary for your preparation. Make sure that the IAS Coaching Centre you are about to join has provisions for all these and there’s no reverse engineering that you’d require to do.
- Library: There might be many public libraries out there but having one at the IAS Coaching Institute itself has many benefits over others. It ensures that you don’t waste time travelling from one place to another, always stay near to your teachers for queries, stay surrounded by people preparing for the Civil Services etc. This gets you in the game of competitors earlier than your mates.
- Motivation & Support: Civil Services is a game of your strength! It takes years for people to crack the exam. Hence, continuous guidance and motivation is very important The team members at the IAS Coaching Institute that you join, play the biggest role in this regard. A positive and lifting guidance by your teachers can give you a great edge over all other competitors which would ensure your success in the long run.
So, all the aspirants out there, keep the above points handy and start with your preparation with utmost vigour and positivity. We wish that the force be with you during your preparation. All the best!