A hundred questions arise in the minds of students before starting the HPAS preparation. The kind of preparation, books, notes, websites to be followed, the number of hours to be studied and the list continues. One of the first questions that an aspirant encounters are Coaching or No Coaching? Can I do it myself given the guidance from my friends and family? Do I really need to go to Chandigarh for HPAS Coaching? Do I really need to sit for hours in a classroom to get my preparation right? And what about that topper who said coaching isn’t really necessary? If he can, why can’t I?
The answer to all the above questions lies not in a simple yes or no but a step by step analysis of the changing trend and pattern of HPAS exam given the increasing level of competition. After reading the following paragraphs, you yourself will understand why is it imperative to take HAS Coaching in Chandigarh and how it can boost your preparation.
- Well, there are a lot of aspirants for HPAS but most of them complain of not being able to put the right number of hours for studying. On some days the performance is really good while the graph drops down on the other days. And the result? The exam date gets closer and the preparation is not done! Hence, most of them never make it to their goal. Well, well! Choosing the right coaching center helps you to stay around fellow competitors, the right teachers explain to you how much time needs to be given to every topic and you are also helped in taking out a good time for the breaks during your preparation. The performance graph just never goes down! In fact, you start loving the process and you inculcate self-discipline really fast.
What to read and what not to:
- As it is always said, syllabus and previous year question papers must be analyzed thoroughly. Also, the prescribed books and newspapers must be followed. But, for an exam as competitive as HPAS, plain reading doesn’t work at all. Moreover, how can a person from a completely different academic background perfectly analyze the previous years’ papers and understand the syllabus on his own in a short span of time? This is why coaching for HAS is really important. The teachers who are experts in their subjects, not only cover the entire syllabus step by step and refer you the important books but also help solve previous year questions(prelims and mains) in the class itself.
360-degree subject coverage
- A lot of times it happens that even after covering the entire syllabus on our own (which usually takes months), many questions that we see in the exam or even in a mock test appear to be out of our range. It feels like, a certain part of the subject has entirely been missed and we start preparing the whole subject again. The time and confidence lost in the process can be prevented altogether by joining coaching for HPAS. The subject experts give detailed notes and the coaching center provides ready-made handouts and booklets.
- Here’s where the role of a teacher becomes very important. Reading and learning is fun when you have someone to cater to your doubts that you have while studying. Joining a coaching center ensures that you are always in touch with the subject experts. Even when the coaching finishes, the teachers are always available to cater to your doubts through email.
Simultaneous preparation of all stages of exam
- Missing out on answer writing preparation? Or are you still under-confident about facing the Interview? Or is it Prelims getting to your nerves? You need to worry about every phase of the exam separately. The teachers and other staff members at the coaching centers ensure a wholesome preparation right from day one. Moreover, top coaching centers have some really amazing IAS officers associated with them who act as evaluators for your performance (especially in Mock Interviews)
- Joining a coaching center for HPAS preparation helps you analyze where you stand in your journey. It gives you a clear cut picture of how far you have come and how long you need to travel to reach your goal. Regular tests, relative assessment with other aspirants, proper feedback, etc help you crack HAS in no time.
Guidance throughout the journey
- After the coaching is over and students are ready to take the exam, it becomes really hard for them to keep up with the same level of study hours as during coaching days. The tutors at coaching centers are always available to help students in their preparation until the day their names appear on the merit list.
- It is often said that during HPAS preparation, your brain plays against you! Given the high level of stress of the syllabus and the increasing competition in the HPAS exam, you always need to feel confident about yourself, your preparation, and most importantly ‘your decision to become a civil servant’. Aspirants often lose track while preparing which is effectively dealt with by the faculty at coaching centers. Most of the teachers stay in touch with their students through Telegram groups and regularly motivate them to continue their journey and achieve their dream job.
Everything is possible and can be achieved with sheer hard work and determination. A guide in your journey saves you a lot of time and effort. And undoubtedly, coaching centers are the best guides in an exam like HAS. All the best!